The new C.Scope MXL4 Precision Locator represents a significant advance in cable detecting and tracing capabilities. Innovative new features have been introduced enabling the MXL4 Locator and MXT4 Transmitter to provide high-end precision performance and a far more flexible approach to pipe and cable location.
The MXL4 is able to quickly and accurately detect, pinpoint, trace and identify the widest range of pipes and cables. Optimised locator sensitivity and noise rejection means that the MXL4 can deal with the highest levels of background interference found, allowing even the weakest of signals to be detected successfully.
Intelligent features such as PEAKHOLD allows operators to quickly and confidently pinpoint the exact position of buried services. A clever ALARMZONE feature alerts operators to the presence of particularly shallow pipes or cables, with the exact trigger depth adjustable by the user to best suit local requirements. A dynamic SwingSensor gently alerts the operator if the locator is being swung excessively, potentially compromising the accuracy of any locates.
As well as Depth Measurement, the MXL4 features full data logging capability. A years worth of data can be stored, in normal usage. This can then be transferred via a USB cable to a PC, where the free-to-download C.Scope PC Toolkit can be used for analysis.
MXL4 Multi Frequency Locator
- Power Mode
- Radio Mode
- Transmitter Mode:
- Simultaneous 33+131kHz signal detection for utility avoidance
- 8kHz signal detection for tracing over longer distances
- Ultra low 512Hz signal detection for specialist tracing
- Ultra low 640Hz signal detection for specialist tracing
- AllScan Mode
- Accurate Depth Indication
- Signal Current Measurement
- Overload Protection
- Alarm Zone
- Peak Hold
- Dynamic Swing Sensor
- Automatic Daily Self Test
- Data Logging of all Locator activity
- USB Connectivity
- High resolution Liquid Crystal Display
- No Periodic Calibration required
- Product Validation Certificate available
Training on this equipment can be provided by C.Scope, who offer comprehensive courses, including certification for the use of all their products. For more details please call on 01949 877770.